
So we've joined the world of Blogging. We love looking at the blogs of families and friends and are excited to give our loved ones a way to keep track of what we've been up to as well.
This has been a crazy year for us, full of big ups and downs. A year ago Josh moved to Idaho, and we ended up divorcing. Crazy times. Toby, Sadie and I love Josh and the Harmons very much. They are all awesome people, and we have nothing but happy thoughts and best wishes for all of them.
In a twist of fate that can only be described as "Divine Intervention" this past fall I reconnected with an old best friend. Dan was a huge support during hard times, and it didn't take long for us to figure out that we were meant to be together. Dan is so awesome, that I get all teary eyed just typing about him. On June 28th we had the privilege of being married for time and all eternity in the Manti Utah, LDS temple.
We now live in Spanish Fork Utah.
Pam
Comments
Leslie