Liberty Land !!!!

In early September we went to "Liberty Land" with the Dawson family. It's a new amusement park in Lehi with about a dozen little kid rides including race cars, bumper boats, a roller coster and mini golf. 
The park is not completely finished and there weren't many people so there were no lines, and the kids had a blast. Okay...I think we all had fun. 
Thanks Dawsons' for an awesome day! (I have a ton more pictures to send you.)

We NEED bumper boats in our backyard!! -   
  
Sadie's favorite was the Merry-go-round. 

Humm, if 5 kids can fit.... Dan you're not really taking pictures are you?
                                    

            Choo-Choo!!                 Toby was a bit freaked out at first on this one.      

Comments

Debbie Hadley said…
Oh how fun! I'm so glad you posted pictures. How sad that we live right next to Liberty Land and still haven't been there. I love Toby's face in the bumper boat, he means serious business!
Debbie Hadley said…
I love the new look of your blog! You'll have to teach me how to do that.
Cindy Smith said…
What fun! We drove by that place when we were there and I was wondering what they had there. Looks like a ton of fun!
Sarah said…
That looks like so much fun. I love the look on toby's face riding that drop you to the ground ride. so cute.