Basement Project - Post 1

We just started our new project around the house. Our basement. We are starting with the funnest room, some before/after images below and some great surprises to come in this room, its going to be buckets-o-fun to work on with Pam :).

Before 1                                                         After 1                                       
Another Angle
Before 2                                                     After 2
-Dan

Comments

Debbie Hadley said…
Wow, that looks like a big project. How fun!
Leslie said…
I know that it's going to be a lot of work, but it also looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the finished product!
Debbie Hadley said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Smith said…
So what is the room going to be? I am going to miss having a basement in our new house, I'm jealous! :)
Sarah said…
Can I just say how much I love basements. I'll be so tickled if some day I get to have one. I think they're so wonderful for so many reasons. That big project looks like so much fun.