I'm sure it's mostly because I'm her proud Mom, but Sadie never ceases to surprise me.
I LOVE how her little mind works.
As I'm sitting here posting stuff on the blog, she has been playing with some toys.
She just came into the bedroom with a toy and said:
"Mom, this one needs new batteries, but I'm not sure what kind, see if you look at the battery cover, you need a "Philip head" to get it off." And then before I could answer she said, "hum...I think I know where one is." She walked out, and came back less then a min. later with a Phillips Screwdriver and asked..."Mom which way is left again?" I smiled pointed to her left and asked her why, and she said... "You know... righty tighty and lefty loosey"
She then proceeded to take off the battery cover, noticed some battery acid, so took it to Dan to get the bad batteries out. Then came and announced she needed "3 Triples Mom".
I handed her 3 Triple A batteries, which she put in, then reattached the battery cover, and was off playing again.
Seriously! What FOUR year old GIRL does that when her toy needs a battery?!
Comments