I don't thank Dan often enough for all of the little things he jumps in and just takes care of to keep our family functioning.
He works very hard and takes good care of all of us.
Thank You Hub! I love you, more then I know how to express!
Last Friday Dan and Sadie were up before sunrise to pack up the kitties and take them up to Salt Lake to be snipped. As I was getting Sadie up, she sleepily asked me what they were going to do to the Kitties. I wasn't sure what to say and started with something like..."Well, the kitty doctor is going to snip part of the kitties private parts so they can't make baby kitties." She looked at me and said "Oh, you mean they are being Neutered."
Feeling kinda dumb, I said yes Sadie, they are being neutered.
She doesn't miss much.
Dan and Toby did some much needed repair work on Toby's dresser. Several spots needed some finishing nails, and the bottom drawer was just about completely broken off the track.
They added new knobs, and it is now as good as new. Putting laundry away in Toby's room is no longer a frustrating experience.
Thanks Dan!
Comments