Adding Insult to Injury...(By Pam)

The Injury:
Last nights family walk/bike ride ended abruptly when Sadie hit some loose gravel and took a good spill off her bike. Dan had to take a couple of small rocks out of her forehead, she got a bit of a fat lip, sore wrist and body aches, but was pretty blessed to be otherwise okay.
Adding Insult:
Today she gets her first school pictures taken.


Comments

Awe poor Sadie hope she's okay now and hey there's alwys retakes later on in the school year if I remember right if she wants. Love you guys get feeling better Sadie :)
Leslie said…
Aw man!!!! Why do things like this ALWAYS happen before picture day or a wedding or something special. In the long road of school pictures though, this will be one that she will always remember. She looks beautiful...blood and all.
AHHHHH Man, life is so not fair. But at least you will have a story to tell with that pic, besides, Sadie's so cute the other girls have to feel just as pretty sometime. Love ya guys,:)
Lori Lou said…
Poor girl! That looks like it hurt!! Hope she's doing better.
Female said…
Ouch! Poor girl! Taron had his first school pictures today too and he went with a couple of scratches on his face from his little sister...I'm thinkin' picture retake day might not be a bad idea -- if I can just keep Ella away till then!
Belvinrabbit said…
Sarah is now riding without training wheels and I am just waiting for her turn to biff it. :) Loves ya Sadies!!
Poor SADIE SADIE PRETTY LADY!!! I am glad she is OK - and bumps, bruises and all - she is still BEAUTIFUL!!!
Debbie Hadley said…
Oh, that first picture is so sad. Cannon saw this post and said, "Two Sadies!" I'm so sorry Sadie. Your picture will still be adorable.