GOOOOOOOOOOAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (by Dan) July 16, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ben and Lori said… Wo! You guys have a bun in the oven! Congratulations!! Dan, Pam and Family said… Snap, Kick, GOOOOOOOOOOOAAALLL!!!!!!!!! Krystal and Girls said… Yay! That's so exciting! I'm going to be an auntie again! Sarah said… AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!I never would have gotten it if I didn't read the comments :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Me, Myself and I said… YIPPIE!!! I am THRILLED for you guys! Another beautiful baby coming to our family! We are SOOOOO BLESSED!! Cutest blog post EVER! Took me a minute....but SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Love you guys! CONGRATS! Holli said… I figured you were showing us what you made and then i thought yes they have made something alright and it's not a cinnamon roll!!! congratulations!!!
Comments
I never would have gotten it if I didn't read the comments :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!